[TechAssist] Re: InFocus LP340 Your opinion please!

  • From: "Ty" <ty1k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:25:36 -0800

Ok, I get the message!
The customer gave it to me.
I already placed the thing in a shoebox and will bury the thing next
veterans day. 21 gun salute right into it.
Now comes the million dollar question. What do I recommend to my customer. I
need a product where parts and manuals are available without having to
ransom my children and grandchildren.
As always, your time and effort is appreciated.

Ty

Tiberius Kraemer
BLUE STAR ELECTRONICS
3312 Silverton Rd. NE