[TechAssist] **Re: Re: InFocus LP340 Your opinion please!

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 07:07:43 -0500

I think all should reread and take HEED to what Jerry has written below.
We have to start fighting back sometime-somewhere, and this may very
well be one of the last toeholds presented to us!!!

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"