[TechAssist] Re: HOT subs in general question

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Damon <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 19:19:48 -0700

Haven't you noticed that using the D1881 when replacing a lower
amperage HOT causes it to overheat? It does happen, and too often
for me. That's why I stock several of the lower amp ones also.

Same with the D1887 (no damper diode version). You guys do have
the right idea though - Generics are the way to go (except for
the counterfeits).

--
Best regards,

 Bil Green