[TechAssist] Re: HDTV signal generator discussion

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:53:03 -0400

Looks like a good program. Now  likely we should be able to take the
JPG's off this CD and make our own SVCD disk to play in a DVD player and
display the test patterns directly on a TV set. Only hitch I can think
of is if the manufacturer of the test pattern CD has encrypted the files
so that the test patterns can not be extracted.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
7134 Fife Rd, RR 7
Guelph Ontario Canada N1H 6J4