[TechAssist] Philips Projo TV Model 43P834\chasis PTV-914

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:39:14 -0700

This is a 2002 model tv.On power up,has high voltage and the filaments
are ok but no pix
at all.I called philips publication dept to order the manual but not in
stock.
Is there anyone here that is a ASC that may have info on this set?Maybe
a bad vertical
IC or something in the vertical ckt blanking out the video.If someone
has any info on this
problem,I would apreciate any and all the tips or idea's.Thanks
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande,AZ