[TechAssist] Re: Estimate charges - was 19" portables

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 12:07:14 -0400

I suggest you check with your local Revenuer.
Sales tax is normally charged where the work is performed.
We s*bscribe to Netflix, even before they were located locally, we had always
been charged sales/use tax.
If you get audited, some of you could be in for a rude awakening. You need to
check with your state and
the neighboring state.
Jeff
--