[TechAssist] Re: Estimate charges - was 19" portables

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:54:49 -0500

That is almost exactly what I do, Phil, and good advice on the "fast food",
too.
I require a pre-approval to a certain amount, based on the unit size, brand,
etc.  If they don't wan't to approve that the set doesn't stay.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310