[TechAssist] Re: Estimate charges - was 19" portables

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:38:36 -0400

Joel,
If you have tax on labor, you have to charge tax on the diagnostic fee...
You can charge 23.58, then ad 6% which comes to $25...even, if you wish.
It is usually no big deal if the item is picked up and paid for.
I don't enter the deposit in the computer. I place it on their claim check,
when they pick the unit up,
there is a credit on there of the deposit amount.
Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair
717-939-7708; (F) 717-564-4952