[TechAssist] Re: Delivering TV's in cold weather.

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 09:09:03 -0500

Jeff;
I remove them too. I tell the customer why, and their happy.
Last time I decided to buy these little sponges from Mitsubishi, my
cost was $11.60, so seeing what a dirty or worn sponge actually
does...made sense to remove them. Most of the cheaper one, you actually
have to remove the lever, and mechanism.

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada