[TechAssist] Re: Delivering TV's in cold weather.

  • From: <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 22:27:49 -0500

I just tell the customers that the TV is cold and recommend they wait until
the Tv gets close to room temperature, but if they want I'll fire it up for
a few seconds, but I prefer not to, but it's YOUR decision......

Most give it a little time and pay the bill and I'm on my way......

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN