[TechAssist] Re: Tritronics

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 09:24:12 -0500

Dear Confused in Georgia;

        May vary slightly from State to State, but Visa's policy, at least
here is..that you may not penalize the customer for using The Card in
lieu of Cash or Check.
        Visa/Master Card believe that customers that use a Credit Card will
benefit your Sales/Service, although I have never figured out the
Service Part.??
        No big deal....up your Stock and Labor by 3% across the board, that
way you will be ahead of the game for people that pay Cash. Or give
your customers a Cash Discount, whatever works in your neck of the
woods.
-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics