[TechAssist] Re: CTC197CD RCA

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 10:51:07 -0500

Aww Shucks Ed, I was gonna send the 10 bucks via UPS COD! Glad to hear you
found it anyway, I've had three CTC197's recently with the socket bad and I
think it's caused by the flyback. Each time I have pulled and checked that
cap first and it was not the problem but I guess it sure can be.
Jim Myers
Since 1972
Telrad Electronic Services Co.
Fort Wayne, IN 46815