[TechAssist] Re: CTC197CD RCA

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:19:33 -0500

Larry;
You're correct, that one was cracked in half, and I had already replaced
it. It's the one right next to the one that has to be changed with the
resistor that comes with the new Flyback. It was cracked in half, and I
though I may have cracked it when I removed the adjacent one. So when
R12709 is cracked, is there reason.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

Servicing the Consumer Electronic Industry since 1963

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx