[TechAssist] Re: CTC197CD RCA

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:53:03 -0500

Ed, I have 10.00 bucks, (US) that says you have a bad CRT socket with a
scorched spark gap. You have to take it apart to see. If you have a very
small voltage on the wire from the fly, maybe 1.5 or 2.0 and zero on the
socket pin, that is the clue. Also with the wire from the fly disconnected
from the CRT socket board the screen voltage on the wire will be normal.
Jim Myers
Since 1972
Telrad Electronic Services Co.
Fort Wayne, IN 46815