[TechAssist] Re: CLONING Windows 2000 Pro

  • From: "T. Warren" <t-warren@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:36:36 -0600

I've stopped using WD drives for this very same reason (amongst
others)...

However, I've also had problems with various Fujitsu drives not
coexisting with each other - They're fine with other brands, but I have
Fujitsu drives that won't work with other Fujitsu drives!! I can get them
to sort of work with each other if I use the Cable Select function, but I
would prefer not to do it that way...  BTW: I've used the Cable Select
function to get WD drives to work with other drives, but it's not always
very effective...

Terry Warren
t-warren@xxxxxxxx
Blackfoot, Idaho