[TechAssist] Re: Average VCR repair ticket?

  • From: "Leonard Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:21:25 -0500

We charge a $30 estimate fee up front, $44 for cleaning, $64 and up for
labor, add parts.  We discourage most VCR repairs and rarely do them any
more.  You can buy a decent machine for under $100, but some folks still
want s-video, etc and these are more expensive, so some want the old
machines fixed.

Leonard Caillouet
Electronics World
1261 NW 76 Blvd