[TechAssist] Re: Average VCR repair ticket?

  • From: KcNElectronics@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 02:02:07 EST

Ok Guys here is My 2 cents worth ........ Again I see everybody is worried
about vcrs ..Its time vs Money ....and in the coming years it is going to be
time vs ability to playback tapes due to discontinuation of Vhs machines ...I
do  a lot of Beta work .....in the sence I get 5-10 a month ..... I charge a
fair  rate to repair ...... many tickets exceed 150.00 ,,,, If they dont want
pay  it fine .... where can you go play back all those tapes >>>>> or
convert them to DVD .... So I say go with what makes you $$$$ profit and screw
the
rest .......I know a guy who made good money fixing barbie toy cars  ..battery
went bad ...and they had some kinda recall ...... hey its hourly and  they
pay .....

You can  never go wrong doing things like that.

-
>  > Lost Password:
> > http://www.tech-assist.org  and select  "Login Problems?".
> > Email Archives: