[TechAssist] Re: Average VCR repair ticket?

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 07:10:09 -0500

Yeah...it's what I call a Business Promotion. As long as your town is
not 95% Seniors. I average 2 or 3 a week. Mostly walk-ins...carrying
their stuff in a plastic grocery bag. Remotes with dead batteries, or
in backwards....wire that needs to be soldered on their Viberator Chair
control.etc.

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics