[TechAssist] Re: ASTI HV Block

  • From: "techforce" <techforce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:47:33 -0400

At the request of the List Manager, I will refrain from the "saga" of the
people mentioned.

I did a little more poking around, and discovered that ASTI is a LLC.
(Limited Liability Company)

This could explain the Nonsense we are seeing. The Structure seems different
than most businesses we are traditionally use to dealing with in our
lifetimes.
For more Info look here:  http://www.llcweb.com/Basics.htm

Basicly, it says there are no employees, but "members" who are allowed to do
anything they want...and the Owner does not really have any power over
them....from what I can conjecture.

My Apoligies to the List Manager in case they find this Topic uninteresting,
but I think there may be a 'few' members who may find it helpful.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY (USA)
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax US Only)
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM