[TechAssist] Re: ASTI HV Block

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:22:05 -0400

This is an excellent point.  I did just that when I bought a Sony DVD pickup
from them and it came in as a used part, then they sent me another used part
to replace it.  I told Henry that I would post the experience to this list
and he immediately issued me credit for the bad parts + $20 to cover the
shipping and my trouble.

This list may be good leverage with vendors.  I suggest we use it as such.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Service Manager
Electronics World
Gainesville, FL