[TCUG] Re: Sector 8

  • From: "Wallis, Ian" <Ian.Wallis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 15:40:02 +0100

*** Before reading or acting on this e-mail, or opening any attachment, please
read Derby City Council's disclaimer and confidentiality statement at the end
of this e-mail ***

Sunil,

Check the documents carefully.

The one I have from ARTSM says "Visitor - a visiting person who may attend a
site but cannot take part in any installation and/or maintenance activity"
and "Equipment Access - a visiting person who may attend a site, gain access
to cabinet equipment and carry out direct communications with highways
electrical equipment consummate to level of assessed skill"

All of the necessary disciplines for "Equipment Access" are the same as
those for your maintenance contractor.
Just to let BT in then you only need "Cabinet Access" rights but the
implication is that this level doesn't allow handset use.

Ian