[TCUG] Re: Pedestrian Crossing Bleepers

  • From: "Probert, Norman (Environmental Services)" <NProbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:57:24 +0100

Hi John

AS you know we do have some older crossings with audible signal switched off
overnight, but all more recent crossing are now fitted with Tactile Cones
that operate at all times. We intend as funds are available to retrofit to
all sites in time.

Regards Norman

Norman Probert
Senior Engineer Traffic Control Systems