[TCUG] Re: TCC DLOA

  • From: Dick Andrews <RAndrews@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 08:48:01 +0100

There is a TOCC meeting on Thursday. This is the liaison group overseeing
the implementation of the Traffic Control Centre and I'm the TCUG rep
"advising" on technical issues. I would welcome any comments on any matter
that you would like me to raise. There is currently a debate regarding the
cost of the Traffic Information Highway.

 Dick