[tcb] Re: air in the mc

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:06:28 -0500

i rebuilt the thing in july last year...and it worked fine untill recently when
it sat with no lines hooked up to the front for 2 months.

From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: air in the mc
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:55:30 -0400
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I say, 'let'm crash'" - Airplane

Brian find a master cylinder or rebuild kit.
Stop asking questions to which you already know the answer.

Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:46:08 -0700
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It sounds to me like you have a leak in the MC.  Fluid going past the piston
(which it is not supposed to do) which means a new master cylinder.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://biggestloser.msn.com/