[tcb] Re: air in the mc

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 16:31:08 -0500

I've used it. It only needs to be at about 10 PSI. Works GREAT. Just have to make sure the reservoir stays full and pump it back up to 10PSI every once in a while. Because it's forcing the fluid into the M/C at the normal inlet locations it helps "grab" the air bubbles with the moving fluid and pulls them out into the lines.

Bleed the whole system in under 30 minutes with no pedal pumper helping you and complaining he whole time. ;-)

G2

i'm afraid it would blow the fill line off the resevoir.

Shed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser! Learn more. <http://biggestloser.msn.com/>