[tcb] Re: Question About Dual Battery Set-Up And Solar Panels

  • From: Cari Smith <cariandpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 12:19:59 -0600

We run 2 batteries.  1 marine deep cycle w/ inverter and solar. Used mostly
for computers, tv, cell chargers and fans for sleeping. Other for reg bus
running. Have a small ac window unit for koa electric that we set outside
the bus on a keyboard stand. Works like a dream but beware of condensation
on electric under dash

On Jan 23, 2011 9:42 AM, "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     I'm in the generator camp in this discussion.  I'll cook with gas but I
do like lots of light,thus the generator.it don't make any noise when it's
turned off.So far I have
not had to have AC when I camp,maybe when I get older.
oleblue