[tcb] Re: Question About Dual Battery Set-Up And Solar Panels

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 06:22:01 -0800 (PST)

It's an SO-42 and that's the way they were made.

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, January 21, 2011, 9:13 PM

HMMMM!  My westy doesn't have a stove, frig or sink.  But then it is old.  Does
have an ice box and a hand pump faucet though.

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, January 21, 2011, 6:46 PM

Whatever happened to a plain old campfire and cast iron skillet.  More and more
I find Chuck and I agreeing with each other.  Could it have something to do
with age?