[tcb] Re: Question About Dual Battery Set-Up And Solar Panels

  • From: David Schwarze <dschwarze@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 22:59:06 -0600

I love campfires but I am into non-stick skillets and cold beer. Can't get cold beer with a primitive camping environment, got to have electricity!

-David

On 1/21/2011 5:46 PM, sammie smith wrote:
Whatever happened to a plain old campfire and cast iron skillet. More and more I find Chuck and I agreeing with each other. Could it have something to do with age?

        *From:* kelly dosch
        <http://us.mc833.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>