[talks-uk] Re: N86

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 17:37:05 -0000

Ah, that's useful to know.  Thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---- Original Message ----
From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 5:22 PM
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: N86

Hi Carol.

I bought a phone from play.com, the phone's they sell
though imported have the original Nokia firmware on them,
are fully upgradable using the Nokia Software Update
program and are backed by Nokia's guarantee.
All the best, Ibrahim.
From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 20/11/2009 4:28 pm

Hi.

Try play.com which offer free delivery or expansis if
you need it next day.  Those are the two websites I
mainly use for mobiles and accessories.

All the best, Ibrahim.