[talks-uk] Re: N86

  • From: "Al" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 06:53:26 -0000

Hi Jackie this is very helpful, thanks for taking the time, E mail is not essential but the internet access is important to me. Will keep an eye open for updates from Nuance on this, going the dreaded Christmas shopping (dragged screaming) this weekend so will have a look at both IPhone and N86 in the shop.

Alistair