[sparkscoffee] Re: [aranet] Re: Japan Begins Purposely Dumping 100 s Of Tons Of Radioa ctive W...

  • From: "Richard Monjure" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rca6u@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 19:17:26 -0700 (PDT)

Dave,

Do you know how I can stop the sparkscoffee thing from happening?  I want to
reply to you, but I keep replying to this list.

I don't want to be on the list!  I must have pressed the wrong button or
something.

So, help a fellow brass-pounder out if you can.  How do I get off this stupid
list?

73,
Rich

On Sunday, May 25, 2014 9:23 PM, "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Crazy email program!
DR
On May 25, 2014 8:45 PM, "Richard Monjure" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wait a minute... what the hell is going on?  I hit reply to Dave, and I get
sparkscoffee in the to box.