[sparkscoffee] Re: [aranet] Re: Japan Begins Purposely Dumping 100 s Of Tons Of Radioa ctive W...

  • From: "Richard Monjure" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rca6u@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 17:44:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Dave, can you believe how stupid those guys are?  They're having childhood
memories of the old Buck Rodgers T.V. show!

On Sunday, May 25, 2014 8:43 PM, Richard Monjure <rca6u@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well you know me, Dave.  I am the definition of calm and rationality!

On Sunday, May 25, 2014 2:09 PM, "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Strange, the email address to Richard Monjure was rejected, how'd that happen?

     dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the
recipient domain freelists.org byturing.freelists.org. [206.53.239.180].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.1.1 <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Recipient address rejected: User
unknown in local recipient table

73
DR

We needed a balanced reasoned voice, RM.  Welcome back.