[sonarblindbeta] Re: sonar blind keep waiting for the next release

  • From: Chris Belle <chrisbelle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 11:42:57 -0500

Just being careful.

To some blindy's screen-reader is like religion.

But glad I am amongst folks with a sense of humor and easy going, just the way i like it.
'grin'.
I want to be an asset and a team player.

On 5/6/2015 5:29 AM, Rishi D Mack wrote:

haha. that's someone who loves john hahaha. chris don't take it personally grins. we're kidding

-----Original Message----- From: John Martyn DoItBlind
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2015 1:09 AM
To: sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sonarblindbeta] Re: sonar blind keep waiting for the next release