[sonarblindbeta] Re: sonar blind keep waiting for the next release

  • From: "Rishi D Mack" <cgrm20@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 07:24:52 -0400

if you want to get dropped on the control, press enter it should drop you there.

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Belle
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 6:59 AM
To: sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sonarblindbeta] Re: sonar blind keep waiting for the next release

Yes, had a conversation with John
yesterday and he explained the buffering that goes on in jaws, not
present in we or NVDA hence jaws not lighting up thenative ui stuff quickly.

I like the control shift f11 and the quick field navigation to get to
volume and pan and such.

When I hit escape though it doesn't drop me out in the control which i
think it should.

Using control and arrow keys to adjust values is very slow, one reason
we need to be able to be dropped out at the control in the real ui and
not the overlay is to get at context application menus and such so we
can do automation, drop snap shots, and all the stuff that we want, but
quick navigation is groovy, I like that better than ct's shift and
letter combinations to voice, and double pressed to get there,
this method john has devised is nice, just need to refine it.

Also navigating in the track grid is still clunky, other near by fields
are voiced, and lots of extra stuff doesn't need to be voiced, and weird
stuff happens like tracks get selected when I didn't ask then to be, but
this is going to be really nice.
when it's all buffed out.

On 5/6/2015 5:35 AM, Chris Belle wrote:

Do you mean sonar's help or something in the scripts?

I'm slowly figuring out how to drive this thing,
appreciate the help will get together with you soon,
got students today,

On 5/6/2015 5:17 AM, Rishi D Mack wrote:
To read more about the hud, refer to the helpfiles as it's a detailed document.

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Belle
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2015 8:44 PM
To: sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your our hero John.

On 5/3/2015 3:53 PM, John Martyn DoItBlind wrote:

I have a lot fixed in this next revision, just not ready to send off the new stuff.

John