[sonarblindbeta] Re: sonar blind keep waiting for the next release

  • From: "Rishi D Mack" <cgrm20@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 06:27:07 -0400

Okay, here's more about the hud tool. it's a hud that contains a bunch of curser tools.
https://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=SONAR%20X3&language=3&help=Tools.02.html

-----Original Message----- From: John Martyn DoItBlind
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2015 11:22 PM
To: sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sonarblindbeta] Re: sonar blind keep waiting for the next release

The hud widndow can be closed with control f4. Don't know what that window
is yet.
John