[sonarblindbeta] Re: sonar blind keep waiting for the next release

  • From: "Rishi D Mack" <cgrm20@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 07:24:07 -0400

sonar's help

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Belle
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 6:35 AM
To: sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sonarblindbeta] Re: sonar blind keep waiting for the next release

Do you mean sonar's help or something in the scripts?

I'm slowly figuring out how to drive this thing,
appreciate the help will get together with you soon,
got students today,

On 5/6/2015 5:17 AM, Rishi D Mack wrote:

To read more about the hud, refer to the helpfiles as it's a detailed document.

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Belle
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2015 8:44 PM
To: sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your our hero John.

On 5/3/2015 3:53 PM, John Martyn DoItBlind wrote:

I have a lot fixed in this next revision, just not ready to send off the new stuff.

John