[sonarblindbeta] Re: sonar blind keep waiting for the next release

  • From: Chris Belle <chrisbelle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 20:11:02 -0500

Now this is strange.

When ever I fire up jaws, I get some sort of window that says something like hud fb and nothing will read.

I can fire up window-eyes and dismiss the window and get basic track navigation, I've gotten things to light up a few times with jaws, but none of the keys work as expected,
not alt 1 not control shift f12 for tracks list, it is weird.

I have got the resolution set right, I actually had it bigger but I put it at 1280 by 1024
I know the scripts are loaded because I do insert q and get the blind sonar deal, so go figure.

but with window-eyes everything lights up.

Well, as much as it can, you know what i mean.

On 5/3/2015 7:44 PM, Chris Belle wrote:

Your our hero John.

On 5/3/2015 3:53 PM, John Martyn DoItBlind wrote:

I have a lot fixed in this next revision, just not ready to send off the new stuff.

John