[soapcraft] Re: Colour

  • From: Ross Spencer <galahad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 14:15:38 +1300

My soap tends to be somewhat conceptual scentwise so I like the colour to
reflect the concept as well.

I hate mixing my powdered colour so will be moving to liquid colours ASAP.

It is also a bit of a trick knowing which scents discolour the soap and
working the colour appropriately.  My latest has to be the ugliest soap
ever.  The oakmoss turned to soap really brown and it was coloured yellow
with purple swirls (my blue lake colour turns purple in CP soap!) so now it
is a really horrible yellowish brown with flashes of purple.  Smells great
though :-)

Ross