[SI-LIST] Re: PCB thickness

  • From: Hithesh <hitheshn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 14:48:03 +0530

Steve,
The design does work. The 8 layer proto boards have been tested. We use
different fab house for protos and production.
The protos even passed pre-compliance.
This stack up is being used for a long time. Before I started working on
these boards. It would be difficult to convince everyone to change
something that already works.
But I still have to check warpage for the thinner boards.

-Hithesh

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: