[SI-LIST] Re: Decoupling capacitors

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stefan Ludwig <ludwig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 09:37:45 -0700

Stefan exactly!  The oppressively competitive computer market has forced
Intel to design for total system cost.  It's a lesson that many other chip
builders need to learn well if they expect to succeed in a market that is
becoming more consumer electronic, sic low total cost, oriented.

Regards,

Steve.

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: