[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Whites

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, "vicki.roye@xxxxxxxxx" <vicki.roye@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 06:59:42 -0800 (PST)

I agree with Vicki as well and hope we have more judges who feel this way.  I
would add that I also applaud anyone who takes their show dogs and champions to
any level of working title.  At least they are doing something with the dog's
mind that will preserve working ability in our breed.  While the most advanced
titles involve some very impressive work and training,  even the beginning
titles require quite a commitment of time, work, training, travel, and money on
top of what the owner is already putting into conformation.

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockgermanshepherds.com
Home of Multiple Group Winner  GCH RiverRock's Hotel California (Callie) HSAs
RN BN
Group Winner Ch. RiverRock's Straight From The Heart HSAsd
and the new kid RiverRock's One Fine Day