[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Whites..

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 12:51:36 -0700

Kathy at Pinehills writes:  "read the Breeders Code lately?"

Well how nice.

 What anyone does with their stud dog is not my business or yours or
otherwise
If I don't like it,, then that is just me and I don't have to use the dog,
or even like the person
...but everyone last time I checked is STILL ,
for the time being, entitled to a say in how, where and why their breeding
animals will be used.
This is not the SV.  This is not the FCI.  We have no breed wardens, and I
like that for the USA.

I am concerned about the whites breaking away, because it could impact their
gene pool if they can no
longer use "standard " stock.
Again, you also get glorious black and tans from white to standard color
breedings...how do YOU know
it is not what someone was trying to do in the first place?  There were some
very popular dogs
that produced whites..dogs that remain on the inactive ROM list...so what,
throw them out?  Come on.

I see people EVERY YEAR breed whack jobs, dogs with missing teeth, dogs with
high percentage mega litters,
low thyroid, dead tails, MAJOR faults of gait, males that cannot or will not
breed naturally, females that
cannot whelp normally...and breeding dogs that don't live past
four...yet....
....where is the outcry there?

You are entitled to your opinion, so am I .
You and I have always been able to have  lively conversation and still come
out shaking hands as it were.  This is no different.

Have a great day
Kathy

*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*
* <http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>**UPDATED: July 20**, 2011*
*Home of:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*
"Victory...*Vires et honestas"