[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What Are We Willing To Give UP for Dogs and the Parent Club

  • From: Michael Goodwin <k9krazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DA LIST <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 09:50:02 -0700 (PDT)

If Members want the Big National Show every year, suck it up and pay for it.
The Venues where they are held are looking to make a profit too. I believe the
Board feels when they have aquired something like the stalls at the National
for no extra costs, it is a bonus to the Club. So, they go ahead and charge the
exhibitors too make a profit  for the Club. It's all about the MONEY. No MONEY
no Show.
Mike