[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What Are We Willing To Give UP for Dogs and the Parent Club

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ELG440@xxxxxxx" <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, "terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "fk.fasano@xxxxxxxxx" <fk.fasano@xxxxxxxxx>, "fk.fasano@xxxxxxxxx" <fk.fasano@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 10:32:23 -0700 (PDT)

Evan

I 100% agree with your post, and I am putting this on the list!!!!

Well said.  As you preach all the time, the board does work hard, and most do
have the club and membership in mind, it's the handful that does not seem to
care or have any regard for the membership or Regional Clubs that makes this so
hard to understand and accept.  I don't know what it's going to take to wake
them up.

Chris
Chris S. (Jolley)  Kimerer
www.tanbarkgsd.com

Ch. Tanbark's 2MuchBling Joelle Aramist OFA H/E
Ch. Trotwood's Emerald v Tanbark Joelle Aramist
AOE Sel.Ex.Ch.Carousel Farms Samantha, PT, TC OFA H/E
Ch. CaralonQED JD Drew Bleibtreu, RN OFA H/E
Ch. Cresther's Blast of Kenlyn, HI, CDX, OFA

From: "ELG440@xxxxxxx" <ELG440@xxxxxxx>