[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Victory Dinner

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, EJDegen@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 09:39:12 -0500

 I thought the food and the atmosphere for the Victory Dinner was far less than
desirable.   Anyone remember the Columbus National Dinner a few years ago?  It
was beautiful, elegant, and the food was very good.  I would pay $50 for a
dinner like that every year, but I wouldn't pay $10 for a dinner like we had
last week.
We either need to have a truly nice dinner like the Columbus year and do it
right...OR...do what Lew said and just have a more informal dinner after the
show on Saturday.   However, trying to portray an elegant Victory Dinner and
falling way short is no good.

Jeff