[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Victory Dinner

  • From: "Cyndy" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Ecam2213@xxxxxxx>, <marhaven@xxxxxxx>, <DePahlD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 17:28:29 -0600

    How about setting dinner up casually...family style or arranging
different stations offering a variety of inexpensive meals. It is not about
the food, really, although sometimes fun to be elegant.
    Maybe we should be elegant the first part of the week and have a blow
out party at the end when everyone is tired. I nominate Kris and Frank to
throw the party...they always throw a good one!
    :)