[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Victory Dinner

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Show GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 15:59:02 -0700

All of what Paul mentioned was so very true, and then some.
I've been to quite a few dinners in the past and as far as food was
concerned the one in Albany was the best in my opinion.
After this year's dinner I decided not to take another chance. However, if
Paul feels that his expertise in catering will produce better results I am
willing to give it another try.
Paul, you go for it - they need all the help they can get!
Liane Fossland
Home of Ch. Donar, Loni,CD, Auburn, Kara Mia and Windy
www.steppenwindgsd.com

EarthLink Revolves Around You.

Nancy