[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Victory Dinner

  • From: Gatlinp@xxxxxxx
  • To: kathleensteen@xxxxxxxxxxx, VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, Shepherds4us@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 15:50:49 EST

In a message dated 11/9/2005 9:17:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
kathleensteen@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
As for  the hotels, Ted Beckhardt was chairman of what my husband called the
Sanitary Housing Investigative Team and he shortened it by using only the
first letter of each word.  We actually had investigations on the  sight and
when the show was in Scottsdale, the culprit was subject to a  bench show
hearing and was fined by the AKC and had privileges taken away  for at least
3 months upon our recommendation.  You need to get t his  publically in
action again.  Marion Lawrence was on the committee as  well as Len and I
believe Bob Drescher.  It is to easy to lose a show  sight if you don't have
hotels to stay at.

I was on the committee the last National in Perry. There was someone
assigned to each hotel that exhibitors were staying. We checked daily with the
hotel
staff and stayed on Sunday and cleaned up the grounds after everyone  left.
Peg