[ SHOWGSD-L ] PAWS

  • From: "Catherine Murch" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 22:04:59 -0400

Hi All,
Yeah! to the GSDCA for adding there name to the list that grows everyday. Now
both the GSD's and Labs are on the list, which
makes me very happy. I get updates from the AKC almost everyday about PAWS. and
everyday I write and answer back, so that
the have to answer me again. I have found out that quite a few of us are doing
this, so I am sure the office staff is going thru a
hell answering these day in and day out, I love it.

For everyone's information the Doberman Pincher Club of America has also join
the list. Keep these letters going out, and also
call the Senate and Congressional Agriculture Committees to oppose S1139. Phone
calls drive the staff crazy, we did that
where in NJ last year plus had a big meeting sponsored by my AB Club, the
Assemblymen pulled the Bill .

Catherine Murch
fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.