[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No Microchips, No Tattoos.

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: KathrynSpringer@xxxxxxxxxxx, rockannand@xxxxxxx, dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 17:14:14 -0400

Agree, chip here too. Figured it was a lot of nonsense so just kept
hitting delete :)

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 9/1/2015 4:09:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
KathrynSpringer@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Totally agree. My dogs all have microchips. Have done since they have been
available and none of them have died from a cancer do to the chip. Also of
my friends who chip, I have no knowledge of the chip causing cancer in
their dogs.

You can find evidence to support most any thing that you want, but I go
with my experience and my experience does not support a chip causing cancer.

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Grp. Winning
DAE GCH. & Int'l Ch. Rohan's Reward ROM TC CGC HT RE CDX NW1

Kate Syssoloff <rockannand@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I have to say, this is the most bizarre thread. How long do rats and mice
live and what do they die from? Gee lets see... their life span is 2-3
yrs and they die from multiple malignant tumors. Why do they use them in
cancer studies? Because they die from cancer.

We CKC microchip and have done so since they became so inexpensive and
simple to do about 20 yrs ago. Tattooing honestly always bothered me as the
pups cried out. Rockannand dogs pretty much live into their teens. What
more evidence do you need?

Kate Syssoloff
Rockannand